Why Teach TaeKwonDo
I have been training in TaeKwonDo since I was a young child, actually a very young child. I started when I was 3 years old and have continued to this day. The year I started was 1971, bell bottoms were in style and I had a pair with my plaid checkered shirt with butterfly collar. Years would pass as I trained in TaeKwonDo while playing other sports. I excelled in several sports not realizing it was because of my Martial Art training that helped me in other sports. I loved baseball, soccer, football, swimming, tennis and golf. When you train in Martial Arts you develop excellent cordination, balance, speed and confidence. When other children were learning the basics of balance, Martial Artists are balancing on one leg jumping and spinning. Not saying if you train you'll be superhero but you do develop more than you would if you didn't.
Fast forward to 1991, I took over a Dojang, a TaeKwondo studio, teaching Martial Arts to a new generation of kids.
So Why teach TaeKwonDo? When you see a child with no confidence, become confident. It's worth it. Teaching a new generation of youngsters Martial Arts can improve society by teaching Respect, Honor and Discipline.
Master P.
Fast forward to 1991, I took over a Dojang, a TaeKwondo studio, teaching Martial Arts to a new generation of kids.
So Why teach TaeKwonDo? When you see a child with no confidence, become confident. It's worth it. Teaching a new generation of youngsters Martial Arts can improve society by teaching Respect, Honor and Discipline.
Master P.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home